one person can play 2 categories ( not include professional team event
1) Categories with age limit are separated into 5 years per group.
2) Amateur categories will be separated into Men’s Single, Women’s Single, Men’s Doubles, Women’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles, Husband and Wife (determined by husband’s age).
3) Scores are counted using The Rally Point System of not more than 31 points. If the score is 30-30, the team who reaches 31 first wins- no deuce) Changing sides is done when the score reaches 16 points.
4) Changing of the shuttle cock must be agreed by players from either sides or referee.
5) Competitors who show up later than 15 minutes will be eliminated from the competition. If the competition schedule is at the same time, the competitor is allowed a 15-minute rest.
6) There will be no awards ceremony. 1st to 3rd place winners must report at the registration desk within 15 minutes after the end of the competition.
7) For group competitions where all meet, if the numbers of games won is equal, the players with highest scores are the winners and second highest scores are runner-ups, etc.
8). Shuttle cock used during the competition: MMOA MS 85
9) There are prizes for 1st-3rd place. If there are less than 7 teams per class, prizes may be adjusted or canceled accordingly.