Keepro Chiangmai International Badminton Sawasdee Cup 2019
- Main Organizer: FYC Badminton Club, National Tourism and Sports Ministry and The Tourism Authority of Thailand.
- Event Organizer: jades sports co.,ltd.
- Sponsored by: The Tourism Authority of Thailand, Keepro
- Public Relations:
- Dates: 15- 17 November 2019
- Place: The international convention and exhibition centre commemoration is majesty’s 7 th cycle birthday Anniversary ,chiangmai , Thailand
- Class: Men’s Single, Women’s Single, Men’s Doubles, Women’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles, Husband and Wife
- Category: (Age of players, for example: Those born in 1969 is under the 50-year old category)
1) Early adults ages from 20– 39 years (20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39)
2) Mid adults ages from 40 – 59 years (40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59)
3) Seniors ages from 60 – 79 years (60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79)
4) Seniors ages above80 years (80-84, above 85)
5) Combined age: Men’s Doubles, Women’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles
6) Combined age of 100 years (each competitor must be at least 40 years old)
7) Combined age of 110 years (each competitor must be at least 45 years old)
8) Combined age of 120 years (each competitor must be at least 50years old)
9) Combined age of 130 years (each competitor must be at least 55years old)
10) Combined age of 140 years (each competitor must be at least 60years old)
11) Combined age of 150 years (each competitor must be at least 65years old)
8.2 Professional Categories (Men’s Single, Women’s Single, Men’s Doubles, Women’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles)
Monetary Prizes (Professional Categories Only)
1st Prize: 10,000 THB.
2nd Prize: 5,000 THB.
3rd – 4th Prizes: 2,500 THB. (Total of 2,500 THB. for Doubles)
- Unlimited age ( open )
- Ages 35 years and above ( only for Men’s Single, Men’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles)
8.3 Professional Team
Men’s Single, Men’s Double, Mixed Doubles: 1st prize 80,000 THB.
2nd prize 40,000 THB.
- Regulations for application
1) Competitors must be in good health, and bring ID card or Passport during the competition.
2) Each competitor is allowed to compete in no more than two categories .
3) Everyone can compete in the professional category.
4) For the amateur category, former players from the national team are not allowed to compete.
(except for former male national team players age 45 and older and former female national team
players age 40 and older.)
5) Competitors must be in good health. Should an accident occur beyond the agreement between
the organizers and competitor, the competitor must be responsible for those expenses.
6) In case of a dispute, the decision made by the judge is considered as final.
- Rules for the competition
1) Categories with age limit are separated into 5 years per group.
2) Amateur categories will be separated into Men’s Single, Women’s Single, Men’s Doubles, Women’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles, Husband and Wife (determined by husband’s age).
3) Scores are counted using The Rally Point System of not more than 31 points. If the score is 30-30, the team who reaches 31 first wins- no deuce) Changing sides is done when the score reaches 16 points.
4) Changing of the shuttle cock must be agreed by players from either sides or referee.
5) Competitors who show up later than 15 minutes will be eliminated from the competition. If the competition schedule is at the same time, the competitor is allowed a 15-minute rest.
6) There will be no awards ceremony. 1st to 3rd place winners must report at the registration desk within 15 minutes after the end of the competition.
7) For group competitions where all meet, if the numbers of games won is equal, the players with highest scores are the winners and second highest scores are runner-ups, etc.
8) Shuttle cock used during the competition: Keepro Royal Platinum
9) There are prizes for 1st-3rd place. If there are less than 7 teams per class, prizes may be adjusted or canceled accordingly.
- Application and registration
1) Application starts from 1 aug- 21 Oct 2019. Download application form at www.fycbadmintonclub.com.
2) Verification and name changing can be done at www.fycbadmintoclub.com during 21-31 October 2019.
3) Names cannot be changed while making competition draws until team leader meeting.
4) Application fee for individual competition is 25 USD or 800 THB per person, which includes one t-shirt of the event.
5) Farewell party for overseas participants and their entourage only. Dinner fee is 25 USD or 800 THB per person.
6) Application fee for team competition is 1000 THB/team.
7) Transportation service between official hotel and the stadium for those staying at official hotels only.
8) Team leader meeting will be held on 14 November 2019 at 16:00.
9) A farewell party will be held on 17 November 2019 at Nimman convention center 5 floor at U Nimman hotel. Players should register who intend to join the party and pay the fees first.
10) official hotel is the kantary hill cnx 95 us per room per night
- All teams and players must be responsible for their own expenses in transportation, food, lodging and medical expenses.
- The referee’s decision is final.
- For more information and handing in application forms, please contact:
Public Relations: 218 Soi Chand 43, Chand Road, Kwang Bangklo, Khet Bangkorlaem, Bangkok 10120
Tel: 02-212-4112ext.110, 02-674-7615, 092-495-6524, +86-134-7103-6646 (Ms. Huaxing Li) We Chat: snowy629 Email: email@example.com + 603-8957-8787( mr.Vincent Malaysia )
Fax: + 66-2-674-9774
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.fycbadmintonclub.com
1) For those who did not receive an invitation but wish to join, please download the application form from the website.
2) In the competition, those who show up later than 15 minutes will be eliminated from the competition.
3) If there are less than three teams applying for a certain class, the organizer reserves the right to cancel that class (except for professional players’ class).
- Registration and Application Form
– The application form can be downloaded at www.fycbadmintonclub.com
– Bank: Bangkok Bank (Si Praya Branch) account number: 170-0-62367-9. After the transfer has been made, please email the pay-in slip to email@example.com or Tel: 02 674 7615, 02 212 4112 ext. 110.
1 May 2019